Data Center Services
You need to utilize your existing IT infrastructure to its full potential and, at the same time you want to exploit new technologies for greater economy, flexibility and performance. We deliver the benefits of traditional data center infrastructure - trust, security, control and reliability - with the power of cloud computing - flexibility,accessibility and on-demand capacity.Uni Systems’ data center facilities provide a worldclass physical environment to ensure uninterrupted technology operations and immediate cost benefits to our clients. Our holistic approach to developing and utilizing cloud services combined with our partnerships with leading international vendors give you the data center solutions you need.
Uni Systems Data Center facilities are designed with environmental control systems, raised flooring, fault-tolerant power plants, advanced fire detection and suppression systems, and multiple levels of physical security assurances. Combined with our IP backbone, Uni Systems offers to organizations turnkey solutions with unparalleled performance, reliability and expertise. Our Data Center services, include:V & D hosting, business continuity, managed backup,co-location, infrastructure outsourcing.
Uni Systems’ Data Center is certified according to ISO 9001/2008 and ISO/SEC 27001/2013.
Uni Systems’ specialized Managed Services simplify your operating procedures and ensure cost savings and peace of mind. These services are hosted in our own state-of-the-art Data Center ensuring high availability. Our managed services include hosting,disaster recovery site, data replication services, backup/restore. Ηosting can be performed in virtualized shared servers, dedicated physical servers or racks, complete isolated dedicated cages.
The multiple benefits of Uni Systems Managed Services, include:
- Unlimited support based on strict SLAs: 3 levels of on-site support, monitoring 24/7 and a guaranteed response time, plus 99,99% availability.
- Lower total IT costs: Through a regular monthly fee that covers all preventative and proactive maintenance for client machines, total IT costs are lowered. Monitoring 24X7, regular updates and unlimited support, ensures that problems can be quickly corrected without an office visit or hourly fee. Our customers know their exact IT costs per month, so that they can budget and plan appropriately.
- Increased staff productivity: The customer’s IT personnel has productive time to spend, since our team of certified Engineers, provide remote maintenance and support.
- Stronger alignment of IT with business goals: Besides the technical aspect, our customers have access to our business consultants, in order to ensure that IT can also support the company’s strategy.
Uni Systems Managed Services offering includes:
- Collocation (VHosting & DHosting)
- VRack, Rack, Cage, Suite (on demand)
- Complex, Fully managed, Wndows or *nix hosting solutions for application service providers
We can help you transform your IT and data centers by using secure and compliant enterprise cloud environments.
1. Collocation (V-Hosting – D-Hosting )
Uni Systems Collocation services are ideal for companies of all sizes, ensuring uninterrupted system operation and use of high bandwidth, coupled with system support by a specialized team of technicians.
Our expert team provides a stable operating environment for your systems and applications, taking into account the type of architecture that is best-suited for your company’s specific needs. Uni Systems is responsible for the data center, network, devices, operating system and application infrastructure components.
2. Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
Uni Systems Disaster Recovery services, safeguards system functionality and data recovery, even after natural or other disasters.We provide customized Disaster Recovery (DR) programs & services and best of breed solution for information asset protection.
Other DR & BC services include:
- Information recovery and restoration based on specific RTO/RPO
- Various customizable back up services
- Tape archiving space
- Data Replications services
- Scenario testing
- Compliance testing
- Dark/White operating room, Shared or Dedicated
*Uni Systems is certified according to ISO27001:2013 for its Cloud services.
Our Cloud has a story... With more than 50 years experience in ICT market, Uni Systems offers a complete portfolio of Cloud services, the so-called Uni | Cloud, Dynamic Cloud Services.
The Company launched its Dynamic Cloud Services in 2010, by providing business IT on demand, aiming to transform the way that businesses currently purchase, use and manage IT.
Uni Systems provides a holistic approach to developing and utilizing the Cloud Services offered, based on its expertise, its Data Center facilities and the partnerships with leading international vendors.
We remove management and cost burden of owning IT, by offering it to customers as an on demand service.
Uni|Cloud | Uni Systems Dynamic Cloud Services include:
IaaS, Infrastructure as a Service eliminates many of the hurdles associated with implementing and supporting an IT infrastructure in-house: the infrastructure is “rented,” so there are no up-front hardware costs.Organizations that utilize IaaS are able to minimize high cooling/electricity costs and forget the burden of dedicating valuable real estate space to hardware storage and of hiring/retaining IT personnel to support hardware on-site. The IaaS provider handles the implementing, updating, troubleshooting, patching, monitoring, administering, backing up, upgrading and everyday support of your IT infrastructure.
PaaS, Platform as a Service takes away the complexities of configuring, administering managing and monitoring the platform, thus allowing the organizations to focus completely on the business solutions. PaaS provides a platform on top of which the service consumers can implement their own solutions.
SaaS The rapidly developing Software as a Service (SaaS) market includes a wide scope of applications devoted to the entire range of business and enterprise activities. Today, an enterprise may employ SaaS to meet its needs in ERP, CRM, HCM, e-mail, office automation systems, and many more.
By adopting the SaaS model, enterprises enjoy many advantages:
- Low initial cost
- Zero cost for software maintenance and upgrades
- Zero cost for the purchase, installation and maintenance of infrastructure equipment
- Ability to use the software at any point, at any time
- No need for what were once considered to be necessary technical tasks (for example, the creation of backup copies, database management, software installations)
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Find out more on Uni|Cloud www.unicloud.gr
Our clients only pay for what they use, based on the needs of the business.