NATACHA III: Acquisition channel for networking, telecom and videoconferencing equipment
Natacha III is an inter-institutional contract that involves networking, telecom and videoconferencing equipment and professional services for the European Commission, 53 European Institutions, Agencies and Bodies located in 22 countries of the European Union.
Uni Systems’ customers include the most distinguished EU Institutions and Agencies across Europe. The company is contracted to implement and support large-scale, complex and mission critical projects in fixed-price or time-and-means basis.
Uni Systems as a lead partner of the consortium, has been awarded the Lot 3 (Consultancy Services) of the NATACHA III framework contract by the European Commission.
The NATACHA III Framework Contract is the main procurement channel for networking, telecom, videoconferencing equipment and professional services for over 53 Institutions and Agencies located in 22 countries of the European Union.
Under the scope of the Natacha III Framework Contract Uni Systems provides a full portfolio of Professional Services based on industry’s best practices and methodologies that support the evolution of the customer’s infrastructure in the Technological Domains of Networking, Security and Collaboration.
The services portfolio includes:
• Advisory Services:
- Business Consulting. Network and Security Consulting
- Business to IT Strategy
- Data Center Development Model
• Deployment Services:
- Site Survey,
- Requirements Capturing,
- Design (HLD, LLD)
- Configuration, Customization, Installation, Integration, Migration - Acceptance Tests
• Security Services
- Security Baseline Assessment
- Security Awareness Program
- Vulnerability Assessments/ Penetration Tests
- Security Architecture Assessment
- Security Impact Analysis
• Optimization Services
- Optimize Resources Utilization
- Business & Operations Process Redesign
- Network Optimization Assessment
- Wireless and Mobility Optimization Assessment
• Technical Support services
- Call Center Support & Trouble Report Handling 24x7
- Spares Management and Advance Replacement
- Field Support-On-Site Support, SW Upgrade & Remote Troubleshooting
• Turnkey Projects
- Infrastructure modernization & redesign
- DevOps & Automation
- Integration relative infrastructure and solutions ensuring lowest Total Cost of Ownership for EUIs